Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Donated Food to the Animal Shelter


Do you remember how I won a gift card to Petco for the Halloween costume contest? Well, in addition to buying myself some treats I bought a huge bag of Wellness dog food for the doggies at the shelter. I went to Petco with mommy, grandpa and grandma. Grandpa held my leash and walked me around the store; well, actually I dragged him around while I searched for food on the floor. Grandma pushed the cart, and mommy looked for goodies.

When we were all done, we drove to the Citizens for Animal Protection (CAP) and donated food. Mommy said it was very busy there so she didn't take me inside. I hope the doggies at CAP enjoy the food and have a very happy new year!

If you are looking to adopt a dog or puppy in the greater Houston area, please click here.

15 comments:

  1. that was very kind and thoughtful;
    Very important to think of others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Euri! This is so great! I have no doubt the doggies enjoyed the foodies and the shelter really appreciated it.

    I love this picture of you!

    Purrs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray Euri, my mommy and daddy collected toys and coats this year and we took those to Star of Hope. But we also took a bagful of stuffed animals to the Humane Society for the doggies to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great puppy (and parents!). Donating to the animal shelter always makes you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so kind of you Euri. I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was khwite the pawesome thing fur woo to do!

    Tank woo fur making some pups' 2010 better!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mighty generous and kind of you to do so! Me soo proud to have known you! Hooowwwll...!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you, Euri! I work with a woman who said her dog used to wander away from home and he would walk down the street into a Petco. He would somehow get inside and once inside, he'd go to the bins of food and eat. The employees at the pet store would then call her to tell her to get her dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good on ya! We're proud of you. We are sure that the shelter pups will very much appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello euri its dennis the vizsla dog hay that wuz verry nice of yoo!!! i no dada always adds a kuple of dollars to his petsmart bil for the homeless animals but he hasnt bawt them a hole bag of welness as far as i no!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are really glad to read your post Euri - this is a hard time for shelters and they will welcome your donation.
    We are pleased you got some treats for yourself too.
    Have a great New Year.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We should give help as long as we can and as long as we have to give.. cheap pet urns

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, you are so kind to the animals. Keep up this good work..

    ReplyDelete

Woof! If you're not registered, be sure to leave your e-mail address so Euri can write you back.