Friday, June 17, 2011

Animal Wellness Magazine


Check out my mum's (that's the British version of mom) article which has been published in the June/July issue of Animal Wellness Magazine. It's about eco-friendly ways to dispose of dog poop -- you know, the stuff a lot of people don't like to pick up. A lot of people don't realize just how toxic dog poop is to the environment but my mommy explains all of that in the article.

Mommy always has a bag with her when we go for a walk but many people in our neighborhood don't curb their dogs and...well....I love to eat the stuff so it's always a challenge for mummy to keep me away from it. "Leave It" is a command I'm not fond of but I do it anyway because I'm a well behaved canine (most of the time -- except when I'm counter surfing or rummaging through the trash for leftovers). I've been really good about not eating poop ever since mommy taught me "Leave It" but it doesn't mean I don't like it anymore. ;-)

Anyway, my photo is in Animal Wellness Magazine as well. Actually I was in it last month for their April/May issue and now I'm pictured with my mommy in the June/July issue. So be sure to check out Animal Wellness. It's a great magazine for dogs (and cats) and their humans!

26 comments:

  1. Love you Euri! Blogger is being a poopie head and won't let me sign in to post or to follow you!! Hike your leg on them for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of the dogs I work with would benefit greatly from the addition of proper exercise to their lives. Faced with an exuberant young retriever, few owners grasp how much exercise these high-energy dogs require—or how the lack of that exercise results in the destruction of their couches and drywall. The statement that a tired pet is a well-behaved pet has a lot of truth in it. Additional exercise may help calm and refocus your pet, leading to a decrease in problem behavior. great dog site breeds details boxer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the information that has been conveyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start from a healthy lifestyle now and no word too late to change.
    Obat Pelangsing
    Slimming Capsule

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are waiting for the latest information, and we also share information about the health of female organs. Thank you
    Cara Mengatasi Keputihan Dengan Buah Pinang

    ReplyDelete
  6. we here provide information related to qnc jelly gamat, hopefully useful

    ReplyDelete
  7. we here provide information in the form of treatment using herbal medicines, hopefully with this information useful for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you have complaints of back pain, we here provide treatment

    ReplyDelete
  9. semoga dengan adanya informasi ini dapat memberikan manfaat bagi Anda. Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  10. Class College Education training Beauty teaching university academy lesson  teacher master student  spa manager  skin care learn eyelash extensions tattoo spray

    ReplyDelete

Woof! If you're not registered, be sure to leave your e-mail address so Euri can write you back.