Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mommy Gave Me a Bath Today


Usually daddy gives me a bath but today, mommy decided she was going to do it. Was I really that stinky mommy? We went to the park with the woods this morning, and even though the trails were dry, I came out soaking wet. I guess mommy couldn't stand me being stinky and wet, so she took out the doggy bath and lathered me up. She tried a new shampoo this time since I keep getting so many knots - paws crossed it works. I know it smelled nice. Avocado or something.

I was a very good boy; I didn't yodel once! I like how mommy talked to me the entire time to make the torturous task of getting clean more bearable. Then we went for a walk in the sun so I could dry off - that was my second walk of the day! I did something silly though; I rolled around in the dirt. Oops! You can see a leaf on my wet fur in the picture. It actually compliments my coat, don't you think?

I'm getting professionally groomed in two weeks so I'm safe from another bath for a while. Can you tell I hate getting a bath? At least mommy gave me treats while she was cleaning me so it wasn't so bad. Mommy says she wants my fur to grow back since summer is just about over. That makes me happy because I don't like people thinking I'm a Poodle when I'm shaved. I'm not a Poodle - I'm an English Cocker Spaniel. I guess they don't see too many of us around here. That makes me special.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, you're very special, Euri. Your mommy was nice to you even though it was still a bath. You look really cute in your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Euri,
    You look very handsome after your bath, well you did before your bath too. I hate baths myself, I just had one when I got my hair cut.
    I'm part Poodle, not sure which part though!
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no a bath? We are not to keen on those. At least mom made it bearable...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we got a bath a couple of days ago, too. What is it about those humans? We just get to smell really good and then they want it gone! Geez louise☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tank woo fur sharing your trying day!

    I had THREE walks today so I'm khwite sleepy right now!

    I hope woo khan get your khoat bakhk to how WOO like to wear it soon!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoah...Baths ARE bad Euri...WAY BAD!!

    Sounds like you made it through ok..Love your new leaf, it really looks nice on you!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete

Woof! If you're not registered, be sure to leave your e-mail address so Euri can write you back.