Monday, August 31, 2009

Why Did I Throw Up This Morning?



Mommy & daddy thought they had it all figured out and the vet even said the Pepcid AC would help the extra acid in my tummy, but I threw up this morning at 5 AM while daddy was in the shower. That's the first time I threw up since starting my antacids.

Mommy made sure I didn't throw up in my bed and pulled my ears back. Then she had to clean the hardwood floors. It was just the yellow bile so it wasn't gross or anything but I don't know why I did it.

What could it be? Last night I had soft peanut butter instead of chunky. Or maybe I didn't really swallow my pill? Or maybe it was something I ate in the park? Or maybe it's the special rawhide that mommy gave me for my anniversary? I just don't know.

I don't like throwing up. Hopefully I'll be better tonight. The good news is that my heartworm test was negative so I'm heartworm free. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! If you're not registered, be sure to leave your e-mail address so Euri can write you back.